Leading-edge software requires top-notch support, and we’re ready to help whenever you need it. The Help Desk Team has over 95 years of experience in the industry helping customers get the most out of the software. We have set up a number of platforms available to meet your support needs. Call (866) 237-2878, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, get your On-line Sitekeys: www.itwbcgsitekeys.com or check out our Help Center. We are passionate about ensuring our customers get the help they need in a timely manner. How can we help you today?
- Site Keys: How do I authorize Alpine software?
- How to turn on QLM Licensing:
- How to turn off QLM Licensing:
- Alpine Licensing for QLM Error: Offline grace period process failed.
- How to release a QLM key
- Error Message: Warning: Please contact ITWBCG to have your program re-authorized.
Install and Setup
- What files are needed for an Install?
- What Files/Settings do I copy to setup my new PC?
- Install guide for software version:
- Installing the IntelliVIEW Prerequisites
- How to look up connection settings.
- Where can I locate the software version I am running?
Most Common Support Questions
- How do I add material to iSource?
- Recovering a Hidden Dialog Window
- Error Message: Current Job is packed.
- How do I add a new user to our database?
- How to manually import a job to iCommand
- How to create a raked wall
How to handle design changes.
- How do I change truss spacing in iDesign?
- How do I change the stud spacing in my walls?
- How to change the design load on a job using job re-run.
- How to use the re-running of previously ran trusses.
- How do I Mirror my layout?
- How to eliminate ears on a stepdown hip.
- String was not recognized as a valid DateTime Error
- VIEW has not detected any chord usage associated with the current lumber file.
- Error locating plate in master plate inventory file.
- How to Save Plates in iDesign.
- Jobs: Locked and Packed
- Can't Calculate Hangers
Tips & Tricks
- How to check the truss quantity.
- How to have iDesign calculate the drop amount of a flat top chord in iDesign.
- How to add equal panels or equal webs using the "Add Equal Panels" feature.
- Edit Truss size on Component Drawing
- How do I add additional information to the truss label in the trusslist, like the Span or Truss Type?
- How to change font for Output (Shopdraw, Lasercut, Production and Component Draw)
- The Dock Manager is not yet initialized error.
- Print PDF Directly to Job Directory Folder Not Working
- How Do I Delete/Deactivate an Employee in iCommand?
- Layout Viewer is blank
- Editing and saving Job Explorer columns
- iCommand launching blank?
- iTransmit Setup
- Error Message: Please set user ID in configuration.
- Error Message: No Trusses Selected For Transmit
- Error: No job rows exported, job not sent.
- Transmitting using your Own Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- How to to manually send in drawings.
- How to Install NanoCAD From an Independent Install File
- NanoCAD 20: How to load a pdf into iModel as a DXF or DWG.
- Nanocad border is not pulling in current information into title block.
- Steps to setup plotting to NanoCAD.
- What is NanoCAD?
- Binding an external reference to the current CAD drawing:
- VisionREZ for Revit End of Support Announcement
- Unable to Frame walls
- The System Cannot Open the Device or File Specified Install issue
- Tool Palette Customization
- Override Pitch Causes my Ridge Line to Move
- Toggle the Ortho ON or OFF