When you have a tray truss that doesn't have enough vertical clearance to plate or add a K-web, here is a design solution.
1. Go into add chords and choose bottom chord. Make sure that you pick on the run and rise option and turn off auto-webbing.
2. Then set reference point to the inside of the bearing and click where the horizontal web meets the vertical web (you do not need to add a run or rise this is just a mouse click).
3. This will add a sloped bottom chord which you can then trim up the bearing end.
4. Delete out the original bottom chord and vertical web.
5. Add back a vertical web with the reference set to left to the place where the sloped bottom chord meets the horizontal bottom chord and add back the diagonal to finish the webbing.
6. Choose the add filler option and then place this in where the original bottom chord was to fill this part in and run truss.