To create a radius truss in iDesign:
1. Open iDesign and select Truss\New Truss from the dropdown menu.
2. From the New Truss dialog window select the settings you are needing for your truss design.
3. For Truss Type make sure that you choose the special truss category. Click OK.
4. The program will now prompt you to Input the Pitch and Run of the top chord. In the input field at the bottom of the screen type in the letter "R" and select enter.
5. The Radius Chord dialog window then appears. Input the options needed and chick continue.
6. Then toggle to the bottom chord and repeat typing in "R" for a radius bottom chord. You now have a radius, also known as bow string, truss.
Please reach out if any further assistance is required.
Email Support: email@example.com