I installed 2018 and the hanger defaults are not showing up. Can you help get the hangar library setup?
This may happen because the template was not the 2018 template that they started with. You may want to do this to the template so it is in every project by default.
- In Revit go to the Insert tab,
- Click Load Family
- Browse to the folder “C:\Program Files\ITW\ITW Revit Extensions 2018\VisionRezData\Families\hangers\”
- Select a hanger style to bring into the project. (Here I selected the STP hanger). You can also select all if you wish.
- A window will pop up showing you the types that are in this hanger (these hangers if you selected multiple). Select the ones you want or ALL of them.
- Hit OK
- The hangers are now in the project and will appear in the hanger section list when you use the hanger tool.
Note: A lot of people want Simpson hangers. They will take one of these that are a match to Simpson and just rename it and rename the type data, then save as a new Simpson hanger family then import those.