The new "Add Equal Panels" feature included on the Webs toolbar can be used to create either equal length diagonal webs or equal panel lengths.
- From iDesign open the "Webs" toolbar.
- Click the "Add Equal Panels" icon.
- Select the inside edge of each vertical to define the area of the truss being divided.
- Enter the desired number of Top and Bottom Chord panels in the input field. The number of Top Chord panels are entered first followed by the number of Bottom Chord panels.
For Equal Length Diagonals
5. Pressing Enter will apply webs of equal length.
For Equal Length Panels
5. Pressing CTRL + Enter will apply equal length panels.
Phone: +1 (866) 237-2878