When attempting to add trusses to a layout you get the following error message:
This error typically occurs when you have imported a DWG\DXF file that is out of VIEWs drawing limits.
- First move your mouse cursor to the bottom left corner of you layout.
- You should not see the coordinates of where your layout is referenced in the (X,Y,L) location box.
- Once you have the "X" and "Y" coordinates you are ready to move the layout back to the 0,0 origin.
- Select the "Tools" icon.
- Now select the "Modify Layout" icon.
- Next, select your entire layout buy clicking and dragging a box around it.
- After the layout is selected, click the "Move" icon.
- You are now ready to move the layout to the 0,0 origin. If you look at my example coordinates above, I would need to move the layout 4999' left and 1999' down do have the layout back at 0,0.
Phone: +1 (866) 237-2878