You may notice that when Fast Tracking a truss the program seems to lock up, or when clicking the Save icon nothing seems to happen. This is caused when the Save Truss dialog has been moved, or is stuck off screen possibly due to using multiple monitors.
- Close the Alpine software suite.
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to your USR01 folder (e.g. C:\Alpine\AIS\USR01).
- Find the User.ini file, right click on it and open with Notepad.
- In Notepad, select the Edit drop down and select Find.
- When asked what to find, type "save truss dlg" and select Find Next.
- Notepad should highlight a line like shown below.
- Now simply highlight the entire contents of the block and delete it.
- Once you have deleted the block, select the File drop down and Save.
- Now relaunch the Alpine software suite and your Save Truss dialog should be back on screen!
Phone: +1 (866) 237-2878