Installing the Alpine software can be done with ease following these steps.
1) Launch the software download and select Next.
2) Select I accept the terms of the license agreement and select Next.
3) Fill out the User Name, Company Name, User ID Number with USR in front of it, and select Next.
4) Select all the components you want to install. Verify the destination folder is correct and then select Next.
5) Review the Current Settings to verify they are correct. If so then select Next and if they are not you can go back and correct any discrepancies.
6) Select Finish
7) Launch the intelliVIEW software select the Product, insert License Key, and click activate.
8) Name your Database Connection. While on the Main tab enter the information for the Server, Login and Password fields. This is all information provided during the install of SQL.
*For help finding the connection information if you are unsure please reach out to the Helpdesk Team for assistance.
9) Next, select the database field and select New Database. Verify the Database file is correct or you can browse out using the three dots on the right to retrieve a backed up database. Enter the Database name. For this example iC_ and the version was used for the Database Name. Then select OK.
10) Select the iSource tab, Database dropdown, and New Database
11) Verify your Database file is correct or browse out and select a backed up iSource database to use instead. Enter the Database name. For this example iS_ and the version was used for the Database name. Then select OK.
12) Select OK.
13) Select OK.
14) A prompt will appear asking if you would like to update the database now. Select Yes.
15) Select Update.
16) A Database Update prompt appears. Select Yes.
17) A dialog window called Backup Database to File appears. Select OK.
18) After that step is complete select Close.
19) You may be prompted by your antivirus software to allow the software to run. Select Allow access.
20) Select Tools and then User Preferences.
21) Confirm that all pathing directories are pathed correctly. Select Apply and then OK.
22) Now you can create a new job and launch iModel. That completes the install guide for a version install.
Please reach out if any further assistance is required.