This is OpenGlex Utility to test what version of OpenGL you are running in windows.
I have attached the utility to this article.
Install the OpenGLex Utility.
1. Download the OpenGL Extensions Viewer 4.1 zip file and the Stitcher.exe file to your desktop.
2. Click the icon added to the desktop screen labeled: OpenGL (Figure-1).
3. From the file explorer screen (Figure-2), double click the OpenGL Extensions Viewer 4.1 folder.
4. Extract the contents of the folder to a designated directory on your computer, then browse to that folder and double click the file named openglex.exe (Figure-3) to run it.
5. When the executable is finished, the screen dialog in Figure-4 is displayed. The version value given must be 4.1 or greater for Stitcher to work. If it is not greater than 4.1, do not install Stitcher.
Please reach out if any further assistance is required.
Email Support: email@example.com