New drive installation using Motion Console.
- Once new drive as been installed. LED will be flashing at a different rate than the others
- Open MEI Exe. C:\MEI\MPX\Bin\WinNT
3.Motion Console will open with the message below. Note SynqNode position number. Select Yes.
- Download Binary Image to SqNode(s) will appear on screen.
- Select Node FPGA then select Browse.
6.The Download binary image to SqNet node will display the file needed.
COFE0036_0346_03_00.sff. You must choose this file from the list. If you select the wrong Binary image it will tell you the Binary image is not valid for the following nodes. Select download button. Select checkbox “Cancel after this action completes.” Once the download finishes close MEI program.
7. Open S200 Tools
C:\Program Files\Danaher Motion\S200Tools
- Select SynqNet Node that was changed.
ALS 4.0 Node # below.
- Select Drive Setup and then select General Info.
In the Fault or Foldback box the new drive will be set to IT trip faults drive.
Select the down arrow and select IT clamps current limits to IFdBack.
Select NV Save.
- Drive is ready. Close S200 Tools.
- Shut down Windows properly.
- Cycle power to the Saw.
Phone: +1 (800)755-6005